Datadog Mule® Integration Bundle
for Mule 4
The observability you need for your Mule® applications
- Monitor the health of your Mule® servers, applications, and other IT infrastructure
- Receive and visualize alerts about your Mule® infrastructure
- Gain insights about your Anypoint Platform™ resource allocation of your organization
- Quickly identify memory, CPU, and network issues in your Mule® applications
- Find bottlenecks in your Mule® applications to optimize performance
- Instrument your Mule® applications with our Datadog Connector for Mule 4 for troubleshooting purposes
- Analyze and forecast your ROI based on used and unused resources
- Get visibility of the system uptime of your Mule® investment
Use our out-of-the-box dashboards or build your own visualizations
Metrics are collected from the following MuleSoft® products:
Mule runtime engine® for CloudHub™ and on-premise standalone servers
Anypoint API Manager and API Analytics™
Anypoint Access Management
Object Store v2
Mule® Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
Instrument your Mule® applications with our Datadog Connector for Mule 4
Use the Datadog Connector for Mule 4 with Datadog APM tracing to gain visibility using the out-of-the-box performance dashboards.
Measure the performance of the operations in your flows as granular as needed using spans.
Correlate the logs generated within a transaction in a single trace to narrow down any performance optimization or troubleshooting scope.
Pick your plan