WHY JOIN US?
IO Connect Services team is a group of professionals who focus on lean project delivery to provide excellent service to our clients. We guarantee to ourselves a very good work-life balance by following the “measure twice, cut once” approach, this philosophy helps us to schedule and assign well-thought and broken-down tasks in a way that we set the right expectations with clients and most importantly, with our families.
Our Commitments With You
- Within the 1st month:
- Get certified in the primary technology service area (e.g.: Mule ESB Developer, AWS Solutions Architect Associate)
- Within the first 12 months:
- Get certified in a second level certification (advanced or alike) in the primary technology service area (e.g.: Mule ESB Solution Architect, AWS Solutions Architect Professional)
- Within the first 24 months:
- Get certified in a first level certification in a secondary technology service area (e.g.: AWS Professional)
- Full expenses covered to attend a major international conference (e.g.: MuleSoft Connect, AWS Global Summit, Black Hat conference)
- After the first 24 months:
- Continuous certifications
- Full tuition for an online Masters program from a state accredited University in the USA after 2 years of outstanding performance reviews
Our philosophy includes to work no more than 40 hours a week, we love our free time and weekends! If you are done with your daily tasks, you can go home early! In the rare case we need to work overtime we do time for time. This means that if you spend two hours to oversee an overnight deployment, you can choose a future day where you can leave two hours early or arrive two hours late.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Quarterly bonuses
- Flexible time off and holidays
- Training and certification fully covered