AWS Well-Architected Framework Review
The AWS Well-Architected Framework provides architectural best practices for designing and operating secure, high-performance, resilient, efficient, and cost-effective systems in the cloud.
Based on five key pillars, this framework offers a practical approach that allows us to discover to what extent an architecture is aligned with best practices and identify areas of improvement on which to capitalize.
AWS Well-Architected Framework Pillars
AWS Well-Architected Operational Excellence
Run and monitor systems to deliver business value and continually improve supporting processes and procedures.
AWS Well-Architected Security
Protect information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
AWS Well-Architected Reliability
Recover from infrastructure or service failures, dynamically acquire computer resources to meet demand, and mitigate disruptions.
AWS Well-Architected Performance Efficiency
Use computing resources efficiently to meet system requirements, and to maintain efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve.
AWS Well-Architected Cost Optimization
Avoid and eliminate unnecessary costs or suboptimal resources with cost effective resources, matched supply and demand, and expenditure awareness.
The AWS Well-Architected Framework Review helps find common errors and make recommendations for implementation and development of products and services in the cloud, such as:
- Workloads with costly idle resources or performance implications of limited capacity
- Enabling scalable environments that allow to grow or decrease services automatically dynamically
- Test environments at production scale on demand so as not to impact the current operation
- Automation to facilitate architectural experimentation and replicate workloads at low cost, and reduce manual efforts
- Evolutionary architectures that take full advantage of AWS services to minimize operating costs and adapt to demanding market requirements
Once the Well-Architected Review process has been executed, a final report with prioritized recommendations for their attention and remediation is presented. Our cloud team can help design a strategy and a work plan to optimize the evaluated infrastructure based on the findings.
AWS Well-Architected Partner Program
As an Advanced AWS Consulting Partner and being part of the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program, our experts can execute AWS Well-Architected Framework Reviews using the tools provided by AWS for certified partners.